Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nashville Update

So I realized that I haven't posted in quite a few days!...UGGH!..so sorry!...so I have been a little busy! I am currently in my second home NASHVILLE BABY!....We love it here. I have written a couple of really GREAT songs and then Monday night myself, Brent Keith, Alex Wagner Trugman, Ann Marie Boskovich, and Ricky Braddy got together to do a concert called "Idols For Haiti" IT WAS AMAZING!...We had such a GREAT time, not mention just getting together after a long time was awesome! I will post some videos below of the concert! We streamed it live on USTREAM and had over 800 viewers! Well today I am off to write some more HITS! and then have some meetings tomorrow (actually ALL DAY TOMORROW!) then back to the beach on Friday! I will update everyone more after I get home!..In the mean time if you are interested in helping with Haiti Relief check out Bucketofhope.org to find out how you can provide 100 meals to a family in need!

Thanks
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi