Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dallas Auditions!..WHOA!

WHOO HOO DALLAS! YA'LL!!! So I am a cowboys fan, and was kinda excited auditions where in Dallas, TX but....OMG!!!!...Really people...I want to hear some TALENT...ok don't get me wrong, the funny stuff is funny, the bad stuff is irritating, and the good stuff is well...just good...my favorite for the night was Dave Pittman....I mean honestly, his tone was spot on, so smooth, but one to many runs at the end of every phrase starts to be a little overwhelming, but a great story of overcoming! On a side note...I love Neil Patrick Harris...he is the only other person that could play Mr. Shoester (spelling?) on Glee!
Ok so if at first you don't succeed (Julie Kevilighan) don't try and try again, if you can't sing!...I love how Ryan says yes I remember you when you know he only remembers her from the 30 seconds before when the producers showed him her tape from season 1...oh gosh...I love reality TV..seriously...and by the way...Ryan is super nice....ok wait moving on to the silliness! Dexter Ward...I really don't even know what to say I mean...it was bad and the over confidence is really the only thing that got him air time. So what about the girls....Kimberly Carver, the "jazzy" girl, who brought on the Neil vs. Simon feud, was really good...I kinda agree with Simon that she may not be current, but what about the modern jazzy records out right now...I think she is pretty good, but kinda understand what Simon was saying.
It looked like quite a few girls made it thru including Dawntoya Thomason, Stephanie Daulong, and Meagan Wright who had her kid brother with her! I thought that Meagan came across a little nervous but you are sitting in front of Simon and a Jonas!...she has some potential though...want to hear more!
We didn't get to see too much of my boy MICHAEL CASTRO whom I love, however we did get to see quite a bit of Lloyd "sexy" Thomas...love the family men in this season...his little girls are cute and he can SANG he just needs to open his eyes and relax a bit...good luck Lloyd!
OK WOW...really to what level have we stooped when we have "BARNEY GONE WILD" on American Idol...WTH!....I guess people will do what they feel is necessary but at what expense...Erica Rhodes, our resident "Barney Dominatrix" was a little creepy honestly...I mean she could sing good, but will we remember her for that? No.and her mom was more excited than she was! Kinda funny!
Todrick Hall..LOVE LOVE LOVE....loved his song, that is the way to stick out!...and his voice was GREAT!...hope to hear more of him!
The night ended with the good and the not so good....Vanessa Johnston left nightmares for Simon, .but the laughing at the end proved that she knows she is bad...I am sure she had fun! Then finally we have Chrisitan Spear a cancer survivor....she is a super cute girl, wasn't that blown away by her voice though, but she is 16 and can still get better!!...we shall see!

OK Denver better be good next week!!!!....I honestly can't wait to get onto Hollywood and onto the LIVE SHOW!...bring on the TALENT!

1 comment:

  1. Barney gone Wild! hahahaha. Yeah that seriously annoyed me and I am no expert but I didn't think she was very good either. Not good enough anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi