Thursday, January 7, 2010

The People's Choice Awards...

so I was shockingly surprised that there was no "Drama" at the awards show last night...hehe..you really never know what you are going to get when you watch an awards show these days!...Here are a few of my shocking moments....1. Carrie Underwood beating Taylor Swift....this was a pleasantly surprised moment for me...Taylor's fans usually win awards like this for her, so it was nice to see another country artist win out!...2. when Mariah Carey said "God Bless You" my little boy Malachi turned around and said to me "Mommy, she said God Bless You like Michael Jackson" HA!...House is just one of those shows that I absolutely LOVE!...Hugh Laurie is so flipping hilarious and his acceptance speech proved it....ok, well now I just heard George Lopez and I could have done without his little talk...but whatever!....his Speed 2 comment was funny!....on a side note...Sandra Bullock is my FAV actress.....Nicole Scherzinger sounded unfortunately pitchy...it wasn't her best...and then of course my cable stopped recording with 25 min left...so somebody fill me in as to what happened during the last part of the show!

Here is my recap...I need a FLIP CAM!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I neep a flip cam too! but I can't help you out with the what happen on the show....I love music but I'm not too fond of award shows especially music ones! They are all trying to get better ratings than the last one..idk they aren't how they used to be(more worldy)idk how to explain it! but I'm so glad you got a blog page! Can't wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi