Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What this is all about!

Hey everybody...so here is my new blog!...I am really excited about sharing my journey with you all.....If you are new to Following Felicia, let me tell you a little bit about myself....I was a part of the top 36 of Season 8 on American Idol...it was a dream to be on the show...it became reality, and my continued obsession of reality tv is not over!...hehe...I'm really exctied to post on all things reality....not just my life, American Idol, and few other fun things, but I really love watching reality TV like so many of you....so I figured I would start this blog to share my opinions hear your opinions and see what happens!....Please tell everyone you know to come and subscribe to my new blog I am SOOOO excited about this!...PS...I like to say that I am a mom, chasing a dream, hoping to win a grammy one day!...Anybody want to come along for the ride?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog! You are off to a great start! I can totally seeing you achieving your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We all want co come along for the ride. :D Thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entire family is enjoying the "ride."

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi