Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THE BIGGEST LOSER! ep. 1

OK....so for the first time ever I didn't eat ice cream during last nights episode!!...instead I chose almonds...kinda funny, but I did while I watched my husband down a bowl of ice cream covered in magic shell and cherries(my fav)....anyways on to the show!....Like every season I cannot watch the show without the occasional drip from the eyeball!...I mean really people are changing their lives...however, after being on reality TV, I know there are so many created moments...I kinda wish I could turn that off sometimes and just enjoy it....I am waiting for a crazy Tracy like last season...I mean we need a little bit of drama in out TV lives!...Anybody have a pick for the top yet?...I am personally lovin the Italian!

2 comments:

  1. I love the biggest loser. Myself being overweight, this show enspires me to lose the weight. Crazy Tracy was definately and good thing on the show last season. I am also like the Italians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I love the Italian guy too. Green team is COMPETITIVE and will be fun to watch. I'm glad yellow went home, I don't think I could stomach them crying all over my screen.

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi