Thursday, March 4, 2010

American IDOL RESULTS

Singing the Black Eyed Peas SMASH HIT "I got a feeling," the TOP 20 of Season 9 started off the show with a positive attitude at least hoping for the best for this week's elimination . The feeling must not have been too good for John Park, as he sang his farewell reprise of "Gravity" by John Mayer....on a side note...his goodbye performance was much better than Tues. night's performance....my humble piece of advice to any "current idol" contestants that for some reason may be reading this blog....SING LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SING EVERY TIME YOU GET ON THAT STAGE!....I mean it's almost as if they lose the nerves and actually relax and then, of course, do a much better job! The next contestant to leave us this week was....Jermaine Sellers, who was possibly given the boot because of his mouth....it's unfortunate, because he wasn't a terrible singer, but I think his attitude and mouth did turn off the viewers. Before the girls found out their fate on the Idol Stage, my fellow season 8 contestant and friend, DANNY GOKEY, sang his single, "My Best Days." He hits the road tomorrow with Sugarland....anybody going to hit the tour? The first girl to go is Michelle Delamore, who Kara told during the elimination, that she didn't do as great as they thought in the moment...I think they heard what we heard, when we were all shocked she got as great of comments as she did...she has such a nice natural talent and beauty, I am sure she will do GREAT things! The last girl to go was our cute little Haley Vaughn...I think she got priceless advice last night from Kara, when she said she needs to take a year and develop as an artist....and work on her gift...Keep smiling Haley!!!! We all really love that you are full of joy! Continue to follow me on twitter.com/feliciabarton facebook.com/feliciabarton and myspace.com/feliciabarton

1 comment:

  1. I saw the video of Malachi singing I got a feeling. I don't really have a comment cause I missed this one,so thanks for the recap!

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi