Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who will make it to the A.I. Tour?

Starting off the night tonight was Lee Dewyze who really performed better than any other week...overall, he wasn't as pitchy, but I completely agreed with Simon, out of all of the #1 hits on Billboard that is the one he picked!...should have picked a HUGE Rock hit, showing who he is as an artist, I just can't imagine him putting that song on his record! Next, Paige Miles proves that she should not be in the top 10...and Randy said it right "it was honestly terrible." It was really unfortunate, but I would have to agree worse performance of the season. Tim Urban took us way back with his performance of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." The problem was it came across a little karaoke and "high school musical" like. Where are the CURRENT ARTISTS TONIGHT!!! Aaron Kelly was next up singing an Aerosmith Classic....but this is the thing...although he struggled with his vocals because he was under the weather, he has nothing to worry about because the 3 people before him were not as good as he was!...so we will see you on the tour Aaron! Saving the show, Crystal Bowersox sang "Bobby McGhee." It wasn't my favorite performance for her but it was GREAT!...and the best yet!...Again, I am feeling this may be the year for Crystal Bowersox to be the next AMERICAN IDOL! Of course I do think joining Crystal Bowersox in the TOP 3 will be MICHAEL LYNCH! He is THE BEST GUY in this competition!...I love that he is consistent every week and he absolutely rocked it tonight! Next up was Andrew Garcia singing "I heard it thru the grapevine." It was not a great song choice for him at all! It was so weird, I feel like tonight is #1 hits from the 50's. I am so shocked that the contestants this week aren't picking current #1 hits! Picking a more current #1 Katie Stevens, sang "Big girls don't cry." It was nice to see her take on a younger vibe and look, but it was SO PITCHY! and made me wish I had the footage from me singing the same song during Hollywood Week of Season 8. CASEY JAMES, CASEY JAMES, CASEY JAMES, CASEY JAMES, CASEY JAMES....can you hear me chanting his name! this was the perfect song choice for him tonight in my opinion, although the judges weren't....I do agree with Kara, when she said, "you are ready to make an album." LOVE HIM! Didi Benami was another FAVORITE of the night for me...unfortunately, the judges weren't agreeing, but just for the record, DIDI You did great! Closing the night Siobhan Magnus sang "Superstition." Honestly, it wasn't my favorite of all of her performances, and she better be careful not to get an Adam Lambert syndrome and think she can throw a Big Note in every song, and think she is going to get by with it. So, my pick to go home would be Paige Miles, however, be prepared for a shock!

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing footage of you singing "big girls don't cry" somewhere when I was obsessing over you when you were on Idol. LOL You sang it sooooo well! I wish America got to see more of you :(

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi