Thursday, March 11, 2010

MOST SHOCKING TOP 12 ELIMINATION EVER!

Tonights TOP 12 RESULTS started as a SUPER SHOCKER!....Didi Benami took the first place, which is great, but then out of nowhere, Paige Miles, who I thought would be going home tonight, takes the 2nd spot while Katelyn Epperly gets the boot!...WOW!...What next? Tatiana gets the WildCard spot and Felicia Barton goes home...oh wait...that was last year! HA! In all seriousness, the elimination continued when America was shocked by Lee Dewyze making top 12 over Toddirck Hall!....and my predictions for elimination night fail again!...UGH! The next elimination came between Andrew Garcia and Alex Lambert and the last spot for the Top 6 guys went to Andrew Garcia.....Fellow Tweeter @IDOL260 said it well "This is NOT how this episode was supposed to go! :( " At this point in the show we have all but one spot filled....Girls include: Didi Benami, Paige Miles, Lacey Brown, Crystal Bowersox and Siobhan Magnus. Boys include: Casey James, Lee Dewyze, Aaron Kelly, Michael Lynch, Tim Urban, and Andrew Garcia. To finish the night off and leave us with our FINAL addition to SEASON 9 TOP 12 Katie Stevens wins over Lilly Scott.....Needless to say I am in complete and utter shock this evening and considering hanging up my hat on IDOL SEASON 9! well....maybe not :)

2 comments:

  1. This season is a joke. It has nothing special about it. Seasons past had a feel to them. Last year, there were a lot of standouts this early in the competition. There is hardly any diversity this year, which I think contributes to the shocking eliminations... there is vote splitting all over the place. Alex in particular went home because he lost votes from the tweens voting to keep Aaron and Tim on the show. This really is a terrible season.

    I miss Season 7 and Season 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely shocked too!! And mad, and bummed...and irritated lol. (Last season too! I mean, really? We all knew no one would take Tatiana seriously!) My favorites this season so far have been Katelyn and Todrick (and Crystal). So I was reaaaallyyyy mad that they both went home. Congrats to the top 12 but this season is becoming more of a joke lately.

    ReplyDelete

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi