Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TOP 12 PERFORM ON IDOL TONIGHT!

Well, they have made it to the big stage! Tonight the TOP 12 compete to see who is moving closer to the TOP 10 and will hit the road to entertain IDOL FANATICS all over the country! Kicking off the night, Michael Lynch, let us into his amazing story even more, which made me love him as a person even more! But then as he opened up those vocals, he continued to impress American as he turned a rolling stones song into an R&B hit! As Randy says "HE SLAYED IT." Up next is DiDi Benami! Singing a stones classic "Play with Fire" She started off fantastic!, but unfortunately had a little lyric mess up and struggled a bit after that, but I give her a 7 out of 10...it was a GREAT song choice for her! So making everyone fall even more in love with Casey James, his mom opened up tonight about his reaction to a vaccination as a child, and how they have been incredibly close ever since, but beyond the story, he really sang!...Compared to one of my favs Johnny Lang, I believe, that he could have a career as a bluesy rocker! Winning the fashion award for IDOL, Lacey Brown, not only brought a very cool look, but in my opinion, a very cool sound too! I thought Simon's constructive criticism was right on, she needs to just relax a little bit with her performance, let it be more natural and not so much like "acting." Singing "Give me shelter." Andrew Garcia was a little pitchy and the performance was a bit of a left turn from what he has done in the past. His place in this competition is weird...I am waiting for him to just settle in his place as an artist and be that consistently every week. Katie Stevens, sang "Wild Horses," and sang it pretty good!....Honestly, it was much better than her past performances, however it did start kinda pitchy! Oh Tim Urban, 10 kids!!!! WOW!...but how about the performance? Well, singing "Under My Thumb," he is continuing to prove all of us "IDOL BLOGGERS" wrong and actually doing a GREAT JOB!...I mean really the song choice wasn't my favorite, but he really sang it well. Unfortunately, he didn't get the best comments from the judges. Coming from a very "artsy" family, Siobhan really showed us what being an artist is! She looked absolutely beautiful and sang very cool!...Vocally, it wasn't her best, but performance wise...YES!!!! She is turning out to be one of my favorite girls! Not looking forward to the usual pitchy Lee Dewyze, his performance tonight wasn't as pitchy, but a little boring. Again, getting good comments about his voice (which I still don't understand). I haven't figured out why they keep making it sound like he has such an "amazing" voice. He hasn't had his "moment" for me yet. Paige Miles was up next and went a little "country," all of the sudden....she is definitely comfortable on the stage, but sounded pitchy, and honestly, forgettable. Aaron Kelly did a pretty good job tonight, better than he has done in the past few weeks, it was a little boring for me personally, but overall, he got great comments from all of the judges! Closing out the night, Crystal Bowersox was amazing as always...not the best performance to date, but overall amazing!...I WILL BUY HER RECORD!....I do agree with Ellen...."started to see a little bit of personality" and we want to see more!!! Who do you think is going home tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi