Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's BOY'S NIGHT!!!!

Is it me, or are they seriously rushing everything tonight just like last night....cramming it all into an hour! Howerver, I am glad it is down to 1 hour not 2 hours! Moving on to the show...Lee Dewyze started off the night singing one of my favorite songs "Fireflies." I honestly have not been much of a fan of Lee's and really am not sure why the judges keep giving him positive feedback every week....he continues to come across pitchy to me! One of my favorite boys, Alex Lambert, sang "Trouble" and the comments from the judges were all right on with my LIVE TWITTER COMMENTS....he is so good, but needs to relax and look more interested while he is singing. Kara said, " the only thing that is standing in the way of you winning is you." Tim Urban broke out the guitar tonight, and sang "Hallelujah," and in my humble opinion, is getting so much better!!!! I think this performance for him was his best to date! Andrew Garcia went back to his roots on idol and played his guitar minus the band and sang another girl song...I kinda liked it, but wish that the band would have come in half way thru the song! Casey James had a great song choice by Keith Urban...again...I heart Casey James. He continues to do a great job, but I can understand what Kara was saying when she said, "we are missing that spark." I am hoping he just connects more with us as the audience. 16 year old Aaron Kelly, did an O.K job, he has such a natural talent....I agreed 100% with Simon...it was a nice song and he did a good job, well...a kinda good job...might be going home this week. Toddrick Hall showed up, white teeth and all, singing the "HAPPY FEET" version of "Somebody to Love." He is a great singer, but I am still a fan of his version of "Since you've been gone." I think it saved him for this week! Michael Lynch closed the show singing "This Woman's Word" and WAS AMAZING!!!!! I am loving that he is sticking with the R&B thing. Simon even said that not only was it the best performance of the night, but best of all of the LIVE shows!!! So who is going home tomorrow night?...want my predictions?...ok I am guessing Aaron Kelly and I can only hope and cross my fingers that the other is Lee Dewyze...only because I don't know how he has made it this far with continued pitchiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my mailing List


Band website design
Quantcast

A day in my life with Malachi